Individualized Job Search Coaching and Career Counseling
JVS SoCal provides free job search coaching and career counseling to members of the Jewish community. Our experts are dedicated to helping you reach your career goals by developing a personalized step-by-step plan for your professional growth.
Job Search Coaching
Work one-on-one with a career specialist to identify your transferable skills, learn how to conduct an effective job search, and how to present yourself to employers online and during in-person networking.
Utilizing an array of career assessments and counseling sessions with a Certified Career Counselor* evaluate your interests, values, skills and personality to identify ideal and promising career options.
*Credentialing by the National Career Development Association.
The Ezra Network is an initiative of The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles in partnership with Jewish Family Service LA (Social Services), Bet Tzedek (Legal Services), and JVS SoCal.
This program might be a good fit, if you:
- Are currently searching for new work opportunities
- Are thinking about a career change and don’t know where to start or how to get there
- Need help developing a realistic and achievable career plan
- Could benefit from discussing your career issues privately and confidentially with a career counselor
- Need help with job stress, workplace conflict, or career transition
If you prefer to reach out directly to someone who can help answer any questions you may have, please contact us:
Ezra Network Job Search Coach
Phone: (310) 622-3844